Sunday, July 5, 2015

While in Jamaica recently I had the pleasure of visiting YS Falls in St. Elizabeth. Even though I was born and raised in Jamaica, I was very happy that my first time there was with my family to celebrate my aunts birthday. I thought the scenery to the location was freakin awesome but the best was yet to come. Once we parked the cars, we had to take with us everything that we would be needing for the day because we rode up to the Falls by chutney... Very comfortable and especially exciting for the children. If traveling as a large group, try to get there a bit early to secure a pavilion area for your items and food. We packed our own food and drinks so having the picnic tables was definitely a plus.
YS Falls boast two pools, comfortable picnic areas, very clean restrooms and changing areas, zip lining and most importantly the waterfall. There is also a shop where various items are for sale depending on what you forgot to take with you. The staff there was very courteous and readily offered assistance. The pool was cool at first, but you can either choose to enter inch my inch or just go for it with a splash. They do have lounge chairs on the side for sunbathers or the hovering parent, and lifeguards are also standing by.
It was indeed an awesome experience that has something for everyone. I took a few pictures which I will include...but please go and take your own.



*I was not paid by YS Falls for this review*

1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures

    http://the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete